- No time limit
- No minimum order required
- Periodic discounts offered to increase sales
- Set up a storefront to showcase your designs
- Available in a variety of colors, styles and prints
- Great for graphic designers and artists
- Long-term business opportunity
- No Facebook conversion pixels capability
- Must upload your own design
- Time limit campaigns, up to 21 days
- Minimum order requirements (varies by campaign)
- Set up your own discount offers
- Set up a storefront to showcase various designs
- Available in a variety of colors and styles
- Great for fundraisers
- Short term projects
- Facebook conversion pixel capability
- Create a design using their design tools or upload your own design
Where do I find designers?
- People you know personally
- Personal referrals
- 99 Designs
How do I choose a designer?
- Do your research. The buck starts and stops with you.
- You may want to consider testing this out on the less expensive designers until you get the swing of things
- Check their reviews or ask for referrals
- Make sure you get the commercial rights to use the design. Some designers will charge an extra fee for this.
- Confirm the type of file to be delivered. Does it have a transparent background?
- Are they giving you an actual design or just a mock-up of the design.
- How many revisions do you get?
- What is the turn around time?
This is not an all inclusive list, be sure to ask any questions you feel are pertinent.